Friday, September 28, 2007

Day 11 Battered and Bruised Feet.










I wore jandals all day today because I was walking through Hamilton city and there was a lot of glass on the foot paths and on the road to Cambridge. My feet are in the worst condition since the start of the Hikoi.

I have blisters to both feet and between my toes. My heels are cracked and hurting and the soles of my feet are feeling battered and bruised. I have the photos to prove it. I hope I can upload the photos.

I had a hot bath, foot massage and applied some calandular to both feet. I will need to check my feet in the morning to decide what I will need to do to enable me to continue, for continue I will.
The bright part of the day was the absolutely beautiful sunny day put on by Waikato and the company of Sue and her 2 girls Leah and Rebekah for the whole day. Lovely to have company for the day. I asked that they all wear shoes due to the amount of broken glass around.

No comments: