Friday, September 28, 2007

Day 12 Better than yesterday.

My feet were quite sore and felt battered from yesterday. I needed to attend to my feet particularly the blisters. Ronnie encouraging me to wear some decent foot wear rather than jandals while we were in Cambridge. I actually wore the shoes I was given while in Auckland.

This I did but by 11 o'clock I needed to take the shoes off and let my feet free.
My feet were feeling much better all round once I took the shoes off. The blister between my toes is the only issue that continue to need attention.
Many thanks to the number of supporters that provided me with a sun hat, ribbon for my hat, foot cream, nail polish and notice boards.
I spent most of the afternoon repairing my signs for our vehicle. Then handed off towards Tirau in the brilliant afternoon sun. Hey there are a couple of great shops in Tirau e.g. The Clock shop and the antique shop.
Ronnie then headed home to Hamilton and then I was off to Putaruru to meet up with Mate and a cool lady called Liz who had similar thoughts, ideas and experiences as Mate and I so we all shared the same accommodation.

No comments: